I Personal Information
- 1- When you register to our website, we will ask you to provide personal information.
- 2- We may also collect demographic information, such as your ZIP code, age, gender, preferences, interests and favorites. If you choose to make a purchase, we will ask for additional information, such as your credit card number and billing address.
- 3- We use the information we collect to provide the services you request. Our services may include the display of personalized content and advertising.
- 4- We also use your personal information to communicate with you. We may send certain mandatory service communications such as welcome letters, billing reminders, information on technical service issues, and security announcements. Additionally, with your permission, we may also occasionally send you product surveys or promotional mailings to inform you of other products or services available from Shade3D and/or share your personal information with Shade3D partners so they may send you information about their products and services. You can opt-out from receiving newsletters by following the steps as described in the respective newsletter or promotional e-mail.
- 5- We use your information to inform you of other products or services offered by Shade3D, and to send you relevant survey invitations related to Shade3D services or offers.
- 6- We will not disclose your personal information outside of Shade3D and its controlled subsidiaries and affiliates without your consent.
- 7- Shade3D is committed to protecting the security of your personal information. We use a variety of security technologies and procedures to help protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. For example, we store the personal information we collect on computer systems with limited access, which are located in controlled facilities. When we transmit highly confidential information (such as a credit card number or password) over the Internet, we protect it through the use of encryption.
II Member Account, Password, and Security
This Service requires you to open an account, you must complete the registration process by providing us with current, complete and accurate information as prompted by the applicable registration form. You also will choose a password and a user name. You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account. Furthermore, you are entirely responsible for any and all activities that occur under your account. You agree to notify Shade3D immediately of any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security. Shade3D will not be liable for any loss that you may incur as a result of someone else using your password or account, either with or without your knowledge. However, you could be held liable for losses incurred by Shade3D or another party due to someone else using your account or password. You may not use anyone else's account at any time, without the permission of the account holder.
Members wishing to unsubscribe have to do it in person, it will take effect as soon as the procedure will be acknowledged by our team.
III Suspension of Membership
Shade3D reserves the right to suspend a membership if it has been based on false declaration or other reasons.
You will be held liable and responsible by the company for any damages created as a result of the non respect of the following conditions:
- (a) Fraudulently using account or password
- (b) Interfering with the company's business by tampering our webpage or sending harmful computer programs
- (c) Harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including e-mail addresses
- (d) Violate any applicable laws or regulations
- (e) Create a false identity for the purpose of misleading others
- (f) Use, download or otherwise copy, or provide to a person or entity any directory of users of the Service or other user or usage information or any portion thereof
- (g) Violation of our products intellectual property rights
If you fail, or Shade3D suspects that you have failed, to comply with any of the provisions of this Agreement, Shade3D, at its sole discretion, without notice to you may: (i) terminate this Agreement and/or your Account, and you will remain liable for all amounts due under your Account up to and including the date of termination; and/or (ii) terminate the license to the software.
This agreement will be construed under the laws of Japan, except for the law dealing with conflicts of law. If any provision of this agreement shall be held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be contrary to law, that provision will be enforced to the maximum extent permissible, and the remaining provisions of this License Agreement will remain in full force and effect. At its sole discretion and option, Shade3D may pursue any action related to this agreement through the courts in Japan.